[pulseaudio-discuss] Shoutcast/Icecast sink for pulseaudio

Matt Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Fri May 9 08:41:50 PDT 2008

Sean, Colin,

Thanks for the help. This is exactly what I was looking for.

I think at the moment I am looking to stay an "integrator" of pulse
functionality, not a developer of it. I am always happy to share back my
findings/work/code (hacky many times) though.

You guys are doing an awesome job with this product though. I have 3
zones (of 5) currently setup for whole home audio and pulse has been an
absolutely reliable rock. Good work!

Matt