[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio 0.9.12 and failing to find $HOME/.pulse directory.

Luke Yelavich themuso at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 12 02:55:06 PDT 2008

Greetings all,
A user has filed a bug against the testing pulseaudio package I've made available, version 0.9.12. It seems that if the $HOME/.pulse directory doesn't exist, pulseaudio complains about not being able to symbolically link the runtime directory, and doesn't continue to load.

Before I go filing bugs upstream, I am wondering whether I have missed something when building/configuring this test package. From skimming over configuration files etc, I don't think I've missed anything, but I'd like to double check.

Thanks in advance.

Luke