[pulseaudio-discuss] Export pulsecore and pulsecommon header file

Zhang, Xing Z xing.z.zhang at intel.com
Sun Apr 12 19:09:05 PDT 2009

Hi Lennart:
	I noticed that before. The disadvantage is there will be many hard coding paths. If you create a new directory in src/module, a new xxx_HEADER must be added in line with the changing. My patch dynamically parses subdirectories to avoid these hard coding works.
	Feel free to let me know if you prefer xxx_HEADER pattern. I would align to your suggestion.

Zhang Xin(Wing)
Intel(SSG/OTC) ShangHai China