[pulseaudio-discuss] About volume ramping

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Fri Apr 17 07:42:30 PDT 2009

On Fri, 17.04.09 11:12, Zheng, Huan (huan.zheng at intel.com) wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a quick question on volume ramping.
> When will the code of volume ramping be enabled inside PA?

I began work on the enveloping stuff a while back but never actually
made use of it anywhere in PA. Can't work on everything at the same
time, sorry.

It's going to be enabled when it is going to be enabled. Sorry, but
there's nothing more definite I could say.

Always happy to take patches! If you want something to happen the best
way is always to do it yourself!