[pulseaudio-discuss] Export pulsecore and pulsecommon header file

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Sun Apr 19 17:07:29 PDT 2009

On Mon, 13.04.09 10:09, Zhang, Xing Z (xing.z.zhang at intel.com) wrote:

> Hi Lennart:

Heya!

> I noticed that before. The disadvantage is there will be many hard
> coding paths. If you create a new directory in src/module, a new
> xxx_HEADER must be added in line with the changing. My patch
> dynamically parses subdirectories to avoid these hard coding works.
>
> Feel free to let me know if you prefer xxx_HEADER pattern. I would
> align to your suggestion.

I would prefer sticking to automake directives here I guess. Also
note that pretty old versions of PA used to install the header
files. It might be an idea to grep through the old svn/git logs to
find how that worked.

The config.h situation still needs to be fixed however. When
installing it probably would make sense to move quite a few of those
#ifdefs into a seperate file that can safely be included by
out-of-tree modules without conflicting with their own autoconf
setup.