[pulseaudio-discuss] source-sink loopback

pl bossart bossart.nospam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:23:34 PDT 2009

Some fixes attached. The parameters were not handled properly. I also
added a means to disable SRC in case the source and sink are
synchronous (boolean parameter rate_adjust)
Overall the latency is somewhat higher that what I experienced with
the initial code. When forwarding my USB headset input to the HDAudio
out, I have 2-3 seconds of delay, even if I set the source/sink
latency to a low value. And I see Alsa underflow/overflow messages.
Not sure what's going on. I will work on this later this week when I
have more time.
Cheers
-Pierre