[pulseaudio-discuss] Pull request for topic/osx

Daniel Mack daniel at caiaq.de
Wed Dec 9 18:49:59 PST 2009

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 10:47:08AM +0800, Daniel Mack wrote:
> There are two new modules, one for CoreAudio device management and
> hotplug detection, and one for the audio stream implementation. There is
> currently no support for sources (inbound audio data) and hardware
> volume controls, but at least it works, so it's good enough for a
> first release.
>
> These patches are also available at
>
>  git://github.com/zonque/pulseaudio.git topic/osx

Ok, I did some more cleanups to the new CoreAudio module, fixed a number
of smaller bugs and implemented sources for capturing audio and proper
latency reporting. That works well here now.

Colin, I'd take your offer and ask you to pull the tree I mentioned
above - I will not touch it anymore until you merged :)

Thanks,
Daniel