[pulseaudio-discuss] changing pulse sink

Michał Sawicz michal at sawicz.net
Wed Dec 23 14:27:25 PST 2009

Dnia 2009-12-23, śro o godzinie 16:08 -0600, Matt Zagrabelny pisze:

> What I would like to be able to do is toggle between the local sound
> card and the network sink. I looked at PA Dev Chooser, but that
> doesn't
> seem to show what I would expect as far as choosing the sink.

Don't use padevchooser, it's obsolete. Pavucontrol or
gnome-volume-control or kde's sound control will let you do that.

You need to have the zeroconf-publish module enabled on the aserver (and
the client on the aclient), you can enable it through paprefs or
directly in your config files.

The remote devices will show up in both padevchooser and g-v-c for you
to choose.

--
Cheers
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz