[pulseaudio-discuss] Organizing a PulseAudio Developers Meeting

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Feb 6 01:43:00 PST 2009

'Twas brillig, and Lennart Poettering at 05/02/09 21:50 did gyre and gimble:
> Anyway, for now I'd like to ask you guys for opinions. Also, I'd be very
> thankful if those who are interested to attend would drop me a line
> (off-list, and that includes the folks who I already talked to before,
> since i never compiled a list of names). Before we discuss locations
> we should probably know how many people will show up, or anyone will
> show up at all.

Well I'd very much like to be involved as you know already.

 From my point of view somewhere fairly centrally Europe would be good,
London or Berlin both good options IMO. India also sounds nice (and I
have friends that I could piggy back a visit on to).

Depending where the other contributors come from, I'd prefer to avoid
the states.... coming from Europe it's a long way to go for a few days
(not that India isn't but it's more exotic so it's worth it ;))

Also, I'd probably prefer to have a reasonable amount of time. I think 5
days would be about right. In the past, when I've attended 2-3 day
meetings like this, I've always left feeling that I didn't have quite
enough time to get things done that I wanted. I know it means some
people would have to take more time off their day-job (myself
included!), but it would be good if it was at least an option.

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]