[pulseaudio-discuss] stream and master volume below 50% mutes audio

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Feb 12 01:35:17 PST 2009

'Twas brillig, and Brian J. Murrell at 12/02/09 04:42 did gyre and gimble:
> Is anyone else seeing this?  I am using pulseaudio 0.9.10 (I have tried
> newer versions, just so that I am more up to date, but they have been
> excursions into regressions from 0.9.10).

To be honest, you really need to try the 0.9.15 test version with
module-position-event-sounds disabled.

There wont be any work done on 0.9.10, so we really need to make sure it
works properly in the newer versions.

0.9.15 is quite different to 0.9.10 in terms of it's core, and of the
volume handling (it now has flat volumes).

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]