[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio[1495]: protocol-esound.c: recieved unimplemented request #22

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Feb 15 10:46:08 PST 2009

'Twas brillig, and Chris at 15/02/09 17:53 did gyre and gimble:
> pulseaudio-esound-compat - PulseAudio EsounD daemon compatibility
> script​

You should install this yes.

Actually that maybe highlights an issue with packaging... it contains
and esd.conf file that is needed to stop esound client autospawning
esd... not that they could as it's only contained in that package.. Hmm,
I dunno if it's an issue really :s

I think there was a patch kicking around somewhere that talked about the
unimplemented stuff in esound... I can't seem to find it now tho' :s

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]