[pulseaudio-discuss] USB hotplug causes crash

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Tue Jan 6 14:04:55 PST 2009

On Wed, 17.12.08 10:57, Rick Bronson (rick at efn.org) wrote:

Hi!

>   I have a need for USB hotplugging to work for pulse audio.  Normally
> it works but sometimes I get this scenario:

USB Hot-Plugging should work fine.

Hmm, if I follow correctly than what you try to describe here is that
the PA plugin for alsa doesn't really handle it very well when its
stream is being killed. Hmm, I have now filed bug #449 about this, and
will look into this in the next few days.

Sorry for the late response,