[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 0.9.14

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jan 13 03:48:00 PST 2009

'Twas brillig, and Lennart Poettering at 13/01/09 11:29 did gyre and gimble:
> I bascally follow the Fedora schedule these days. 0.9.15 should be out
> by F11 freeze.

I'll take that to mean the "Final Development Freeze" on 14th April then.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/11/Schedule

That's annoyingly close to but slightly after our release (while it
doesn't say, our freeze will likely be about the 1st April)... Hmmm. May
have to hold back then and stick to 0.9.14 :(

http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/2009.1_Development

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]