[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 0.9.14

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jan 13 08:22:29 PST 2009

'Twas brillig, and Lennart Poettering at 13/01/09 12:03 did gyre and gimble:
> Hehe, after all spaceboy might have some point in asking for
> synchronized development cycles...

Well in some cases it makes sense. Pulse development IMO would be better
syncing with Gnome schedule rather than Fedora (of course if Fedora
syncs with Gnome then it all works out in the wash - kinda).

While spaceboy (lol) has a point, it's also an almost impossible task.

If all the distros released at the same time the mirrors would melt so,
we all have to stagger ourselves in some way.

I say sod it all, you get what you're given and just fit in where you
can. Sometimes it works out good, sometimes it's crap. Such is life!! :p

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]