[pulseaudio-discuss] [Fwd: Let's discuss the state of Audio on Linux - OSS and ALSA people]

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Jul 11 11:21:45 PDT 2009

'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 11/07/09 17:47 did gyre and gimble:
> http://www.4front-tech.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3199

I spent some time writing up my opinions. It would be good if other
people could do the same if they have anything to add.

There seems to be a lot of unrest in the linux audio space just now. I
think we need to take some degree of PR to ensure that the issues
involved are not overlooked and that our favourite sound system is not
trounced by invalid and ill informed arguments!

(Of course if *my* arguments are invalid and ill informed I'd like to
hear about that too!).

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]