[pulseaudio-discuss] [Fwd: Let's discuss the state of Audio on Linux - OSS and ALSA people]

Luke Yelavich themuso at ubuntu.com
Sun Jul 12 15:46:58 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 04:21:45AM EST, Colin Guthrie wrote:
> 'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 11/07/09 17:47 did gyre and gimble:
> >http://www.4front-tech.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3199
>
> I spent some time writing up my opinions. It would be good if other
> people could do the same if they have anything to add.

I'll have a read, but the fact that its on a forum and not a list makes me think that not many people will bother. Most of us who spend a lot of time on free software development, whether it be for a hobby or a day job, don't always have time for the inefficiencies a forum introduces, i.e myself. I feel much more comfortable jumping on a list and discussing things there. For me, lists make it easier to work out just what part of the discussion I need to start reading from when I return, and there are likely many reasons I have thought of previously, but cannot at the moment.

Anyway, just my 2c.

Luke