[pulseaudio-discuss] exiting on resume of rhythmbox

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Jun 1 12:49:55 PDT 2009

On Sat, 2009-05-30 at 19:12 -0400, Brian J. Murrell wrote:

> Was any of this helpful?  Given that I have disabled tunnelling and the
> problem still reproduces, it must be something other than tunnelling,
> yes?  Any other ideas?  What can I do to help track it down?

I've also discovered that once a PA is in cpu-hogging mode (i.e. after
resuming an app., like rhythmbox), simply pausing whatever is driving it
(i.e. rhythmbox) and waiting for PA to settle down then resuming (i.e.
rhythmbox again) and PA will be again operating normally.

Maybe this helps trigger an idea/thought.

b.