[pulseaudio-discuss] Sending audio from source to multiple sinks dynamically

Matthew Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Wed Jun 17 09:35:39 PDT 2009

I will try and write something up in plain text and then we can decide
where it is best to place it. Is it possible to get a git tree to dump
the code in? My code is a very rough proof of concept in that it is
poorly written and not extensible, BUT it works really well. I would
love to have the time/help to clean it up with some proper development
standards (I'm a C/C++/C# coder, I don't even know what the proper
standards are for python/php :) ) !

Matt