[pulseaudio-discuss] Need Build Help with Libtool Version 2.2

Jim Duda jim at duda.tzo.com
Tue Jun 23 17:32:41 PDT 2009

I'm running a fedora 10 distribution.

To compile newer versions of pulse, I need libtool 2.2 or greater.

I've downloaded, compiled, and installed libtool in /usr/local.

The fedora version (1.5.26) is still installed in /usr/bin

Pulseaudio configure is not finding the version in /usr/local/

Is there a way I can get this to work?

I even removed the fedora version from /usr/bin, however,
pulse still cannot find the new version in /usr/local.

Thanks,

Jim

jim> which libtool
/usr/local/bin/libtool
jim> libtool --version
ltmain.sh (GNUjim> which libtool
/usr/local/bin/libtool
jim> libtool --version
ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 2.2
Written by Gordon Matzigkeit <gord at gnu.ai.mit.edu>, 1996

 libtool) 2.2
Written by Gordon Matzigkeit <gord at gnu.ai.mit.edu>, 1996

jim> /usr/bin/libtool --version
ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 1.5.26 (1.1220.2.493 2008/02/01 16:58:18)