[pulseaudio-discuss] Small patches for doc about the loops apis

Xabier Rodriguez Calvar xrcalvar at igalia.com
Tue Jun 30 09:43:30 PDT 2009

I made these small patches (attached) for the doc as I figured out that
I was leaking the api in some code I had written but it was not true as
the api is owned by the loop. As I had to dig a bit in the code to see
that, I decided to write these doc changes to clarify that.

Best regards.

--
Xabier Rodríguez Calvar
Computer Engineer