[pulseaudio-discuss] Time of the final 0.9.15 release

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Mar 3 12:27:07 PST 2009

'Twas brillig, and Lennart Poettering at 03/03/09 19:45 did gyre and gimble:
> - The license headers of some files still refer to LGPL 2.0 instead of
>   2.1. This needs to be fixed.

 > When these all are done the release will happen. I am always happy to
 > take patches! If you want to speed things up, don't hesitate to pick
 > an item and hack away! ;-)

If it's just a bit of grep and sed magic here you go.

I confirmed all the changes only touched files LGPL files by doing:
$ git diff | grep -B 1 "^- "| grep "^ " | sort -u
    it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
      it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
published
    it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published

http://colin.guthr.ie/git/pulseaudio/log/?h=lgpl21

One file that is questionable is:
src/modules/bluetooth/proximity-helper.c
which seems to be GPL 2

There may be others with odd licences as well of course... I just caught
this one with my grepping.

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]