[pulseaudio-discuss] Bluetooth

Pablo Yaggi pyaggi at alsurdelsur.com
Wed Mar 4 05:07:45 PST 2009

I'm using bluez 4.30, pulseaudio 0.9.15, kernel 2.6.27
and with alsa the headset is working fine in voice mode
with skype and in a2dp mode with xine for example.
D-Feet is correctly connecting the device, because the
headset notifies with a beep that connection was stablished,
also it is disconnecting as well because the headset makes
another kind of beep notifying so  too.

Bests,
Pablo

this is the list-modules output
Bests
list-modules, extract:
index: 4
        name: <module-bluetooth-discover>
        argument: <>
        used: -1
        load once: no
        properties:
                module.author = "Joao Paulo Rechi Vita"
                module.description = "Detect available bluetooth audio devices and load bluetooth audio drivers"
                module.version = "0.9.15-test2"