[pulseaudio-discuss] distortion and clipping with 0.9.15-test3

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Mar 5 17:13:41 PST 2009

On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 01:07:33 +0000, Colin Guthrie wrote:

> If you can get a backtrace for that it would be helpful.

I will see what I can do.  That said, it's quite easy to reproduce.  I
reproduce it by playing a stream in rhythmbox and then opening the volume
control applet and then just fiddling the volumes.

> On it's own
> it's sadly pretty meaningless :(

Fair enough.

> Also please try rolling up a -test5 build now that it's available :)

Hopefully Luke (Mr. Ubuntu pulseaudio PPA maintainer) gets a chance soon.

No ideas on the distortion huh?

b.