[pulseaudio-discuss] building pulseaudio-browse on slam64

jrlowry376 at comcast.net jrlowry376 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 13 07:33:51 PDT 2009

I'm trying to install pulseaudio on slamd64 from source.

I've worked though most version and dependency issues.

But I stumped by padevchooser, configure fails looking for the
libpulse-browse package.

I do see the the libpulse-browse.pc.in file as part of the pulseaudo
source but I'm not sure how this relates to a the package or libraries.

When I build pulseaudio I don't find a libpulse-browse.so library.

all pointers on how to finish this up are greatly appreciated.

Thanks, jack