[pulseaudio-discuss] Gnome pulse audio applet

bruno duyé brunetton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:10:16 PDT 2009

Lennart Poettering wrote:
> On Wed, 18.03.09 20:59, bruno duyé (brunetton at gmail.com) wrote:
>
>>    Hi list,
>>
>>    I've seen on [1]that screenshot a gnome applet for pulse audio.
>>    I don't think it's [2]Gnome PulseAudio Applet and I'm really interested
>>    about getting it, but I really have no idea of what that applet is.
>
> Look for "padevchooser".
>
> Or actually, don't bother. The tool is broken, obsolete. don't use it.
>
> Lennart

I Lennart, thanks for response. Maybe my question wasn't so clear; I know
padevchooser, but I was talking about the Gnome applet you'll se in the picture.

Just realized that there's the same applet in wikipedia PulseAudio page :
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/PulseAudio

Is that applet obsolete ? If it's obsolete, do you mean that padevchooser is the
newer way to interract with pa ?

Thanks