[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio fails on Fedora 10

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 19 12:36:56 PDT 2009

2009/3/19 Lennart Poettering <lennart at poettering.net>:
> On Thu, 19.03.09 18:05, Another Sillyname (anothersname at googlemail.com) wrote:
>
>> Lennart
>>
>> I found it funny that you commented on my spam trap account and didn't
>> note that I said I would be trying it again on FC11...
>>
>> As I said in my original posting it's close buy it's not there yet...I
>> didn't slag it off and unfortunately am spread to thin on other things
>> to be able to post bug reports etc (we all know how time consuming
>> that can be).
>
> So you expect bugs get fixed by themselves? I am sorry but please
> refrain from complaining, whining and commenting if you are not
> willing to help the tiniest bit in fixing the issues by posting proper
> bug reports.
>
> Lennart
>
> --
> Lennart Poettering                        Red Hat, Inc.
> lennart [at] poettering [dot] net         ICQ# 11060553
> http://0pointer.net/lennart/           GnuPG 0x1A015CC4

Take a pill and chill.

You REALLY need to re-read what I originally wrote, I neither
complained, whined or commented.

I instead gave another user my experience and clearly indicate that I
would be trying the next version.

If you've become so thin skinned you can't tell the difference between
getting slagged off and a user trying to save another user time then
you really need to take a holiday.

Oh and for the record I do contribute on a number of mailing lists and
do not consider using a spam trap account as hiding, instead it's just
good sense.

Really mate reread all this stuff tomorrow when you're hopefully more objective.

Regards