[pulseaudio-discuss] Rythmbox crashed my pulse audio server

Markus Feldmann feldmann_markus at gmx.de
Wed May 6 12:47:27 PDT 2009

Lennart Poettering schrieb:

> Uh. Could you please redo this with debug symbols installed?

yes i can :-)

ok i repeated this steps.

This time my music player and the audio server crashed instantly.

i am not sure whether i did all correct. In the ubuntu Howto
is something written of,
...If the program hangs but doesn't crash you can press ctrl+c in gdb
while the program is frozen and then continue with the next step. ...

I didnt presses ctrl+c, because i think pulsaudio is crashed and
doesnt hangs.

The link to ubuntu debug howto is,
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Backtrace

Here is my debug output: