[pulseaudio-discuss] [PACKAGERS] You might want to apply this patch to udev

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Nov 5 10:11:24 PST 2009

'Twas brillig, and Lennart Poettering at 05/11/09 17:52 did gyre and gimble:
> On Thu, 05.11.09 14:26, Colin Guthrie (gmane at colin.guthr.ie) wrote:
>
>> 'Twas brillig, and Lennart Poettering at 05/11/09 14:03 did gyre and gimble:
>>> My plan is to roll 0.9.20 as an update for 0.9.19 with a couple of
>>> bugfixes (including this VM fix) shortly after F12 is out.
>> Would that be coming from git master or from the 0.9.19 branch +
>> some extra cp's?
>
> The latter (probably based on your stable branch...).

And it's one awesome commit so far!

Mind if I cp over the device manager stuff? It would be one hurdle less
to getting some other code upstreamed. As it's a (mostly) independent
module it should be safe although the protocol extension stuff does
touch a few bits and bobs....

If you don't want to I won't loose much sleep!

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]