[pulseaudio-discuss] No startup detection with module-udev-detect in PulseAudio 0.9.18

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Oct 2 01:03:11 PDT 2009

'Twas brillig, and Matthew W. S. Bell at 02/10/09 03:58 did gyre and gimble:
> To test this, I ran 'udevadm trigger', which resulted in both cards
> being detected. However, I now cannot reproduce the original problem.

Random guess: Using new console-kit 0.4.1 but not patching udev to write
the ACLs properly....

The latest releases of ck + udev do not play nice. You need a patch from
udev git master.

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]