[pulseaudio-discuss] realpath segfault

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Fri Oct 30 17:56:18 PDT 2009

On Fri, 30.10.09 09:54, David Yoder (davidmyoder at gmail.com) wrote:

> Lennart,
> Apparently I was debugging this at the same time as you. I can't figure out
> why my Fedora 11 install with glibc-2.10 has a glibc realpath that doesn't
> match the gnu documentation and returns null. But it does.
> Your commit aa8ce5bb9b159abb2ffb0f43996340566fc2e9c6 almost fixed my
> problem, but it needs a tweak.

Indeed. I should think more thoroughly about what I do...

Next time, please do not send patches in HTML emails (better even:
don't ever send HTML mails), and disable line breaking. For a simple
patch like this one I have now manually fixed this, but if a patch is
more complex that is a messy work.

lennart [at] poettering [dot] net