[pulseaudio-discuss] Sharing the code for a pulseaudio based whole home audio system

Matthew Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Mon Sep 14 08:44:11 PDT 2009

I'll check them out. I've been meaning to switch over to something other
than CVS for a long time. I primarily use CVS for code backup/versioning
on personal projects where I am the only developer so I have been lazy :).

Is there a CVS->GIT conversion tool that will allow me to keep my entire
revision history?

Thanks,
Matt