[pulseaudio-discuss] Mac OS X: dyld: Symbol not found: _g_get_application_name

Daniel Mack daniel at caiaq.de
Tue Sep 15 23:53:31 PDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 02:48:00PM +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> On Tue, 15.09.09 05:51, Daniel Mack (daniel at caiaq.de) wrote:
>
> > I do get another error now, which I will try to sort out later today.
> > But maybe anyone has an idea, so I still let you know:
> >
> > $ ./pulseaudio
> > E: semaphore-posix.c: Assertion 'sem_init(&s->sem, 0, value) == 0' failed at pulsecore/semaphore-posix.c:43, function pa_semaphore_new(). Aborting.
> > Abort trap
>
> I think this makes an interesting read:
>
> https://tango.0pointer.de/pipermail/pulseaudio-discuss/2008-November/002590.html

Kim Lester already fixed that in his patch. I split it up now to four
smaller pieces and will send them to list to comment on.

I left all the comments in and cleaned up the coding style as far as I
could.

And as all the code is from Kim, I used his Signed-off-by line on all
the patches. Hope that's ok.

Daniel