[pulseaudio-discuss] Adding "timeout=0" to module module-suspend-on-idle

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Sep 22 08:58:00 PDT 2009

'Twas brillig, and Harsha, Priya at 22/09/09 11:01 did gyre and gimble:
> Here are the logs using only the upstream pulesaudio modules. I see the same behavior with the upstream pulse audio modules as well. After 4th time, playback stops. Please share any clues of anything that I could be doing/using wrongly here.

Forgive my ignorance of the moblin fork but do we know if they modify
any of the core pulseaudio modules in any way?

Even if you only use the upstream modules in your default.pa, can we be
confident that they are pristine?

Also what version of pulse is this based on?

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]