[pulseaudio-discuss] Documentation on the wire protocol for native-protocol-tcp?

david.hagood at gmail.com david.hagood at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 09:33:13 PDT 2010

> tbh I don't think the native protocol while it works quite well these
> days is something that deserves to be reimplemented by other projects.
>
> Lennart

Do you have any good suggestions on what course of action I should follow?
Would it make more sense to look at the simpler streams and do my own
network protocol (in this case, the processing module is connected to the
main processor over a backplane network link, so the transport is highly
reliable.).