[pulseaudio-discuss] Playstation 3 fails to connect to UpnP exported media stream

Tako Schotanus tako at codejive.org
Fri Aug 6 14:04:17 PDT 2010

I have been trying to use my playstation 3 to play any of the exported media
stream that PulseAudio is able to export over DLNA/UPnP but without much
luck.

It does actually display the exported devices and I'm able to select and
connect to them, but it then always disconnects with a network error before
being able to reproduce any sound.

Now I understand this is too little information to go on, but not really
knowing how PulseAudio works I have no idea where to look for any relevant
information that may be of use in helping to troubleshoot this problem.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers,
-Tako