[pulseaudio-discuss] start-pulseaudio-x11 failed

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Feb 5 01:02:22 PST 2010

'Twas brillig, and Zhang, Vivian at 05/02/10 01:45 did gyre and gimble:
> Yeah, there is no session manager running in my X session.
> Thanks for your quick reply, it helps a lot.

No worries. I should have mentioned in my first reply that you can
disable the exit after idle timeout logic if you don't like it by
editing the daemon.conf (in /etc/pulse or ~/.pulse) and setting the
exit-idle-time to 0 (IIRC - it may need to be -1 but I think it's 0).

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]