[pulseaudio-discuss] regression in pacat

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Feb 18 01:05:04 PST 2010

'Twas brillig, and Lennart Poettering at 18/02/10 00:59 did gyre and gimble:

>>> Actually that was a false alarm. Doesn't actually happen here. The
>>> .wav file I tested was simply very long.
>>
>> Nah, strike that. I actually can repriduce this now, for real.
>
> OK, fixed now:
>
> http://git.0pointer.de/?p=pulseaudio.git;a=patch;h=19fa81bf1375032cb1a27c7715a28a52b238d4cb

Nice! Should I revert the commit on git master? Or is it harmless?

If I do revert, I'll have to fix the passing of the buffer attr to the
recording stream as that's something I think you overlooked in the
original. Happy to do that just need a nod from you.

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]