[pulseaudio-discuss] Event subscription questions

Forwind info forward at forwind.net
Wed Jan 27 11:08:56 PST 2010

Hi all,

I'm building a client app using the async api. For now I have subscribed to
two events PA_SUBSCRIPTION_EVENT_SINK and
 PA_SUBSCRIPTION_EVENT_SINK_INPUT.  i noticed one cancels the other out ?

i.e. if i subscribe to the straight sink_event after subscribing to
sink_input I don't get any notification of the sink_input only generic sink
event notifications .  Similarly if I subscribe to the sink_input after the
subscribing to sink_events i don't get any sink_event notifications. I'm a
missing something here ?

Conor