[pulseaudio-discuss] porting pulse audio to Android

priyanka sharma priyanka321 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 04:18:35 PDT 2010

I am working towards modying the android audio the stack so that it allows
multiple outputs, e.g. routing media player audio to a headset while playing
radio and nav instructions on the speakers.
We are working towards using Pulse Audio for to achieve this.
I need some help in understanding the amount of effort required to port
Pulse Audio to Android. Any help in this regard would be of great use to us.

best regards
Priyanka Sharma