[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio and Skype

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Mar 14 03:35:27 PDT 2010

Dear Mark,

Am Sonntag, den 14.03.2010, 09:56 +0000 schrieb Mark Greenwood:

[…]

> I'm running Skype 2.1 beta and Pulseaudio 0.9.19 on Kubuntu 9.10.

[…]

> Any ideas on how to go about making it work?

have you read [1] which is referenced by [2].

But before you report back with the debug information, could you please
try the current release 0.9.21 or the one from Git (master or
stable-queue). It should not be too hard to build that packages with
`git-buildpackage` or `dpkg-buildpackage`.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://pulseaudio.org/wiki/UbuntuBugs
[2] http://pulseaudio.org/wiki/Community#BugsPatchesTranslations