[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio and Skype

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 14 03:56:02 PDT 2010

On Sunday 14 Mar 2010 10:35:27 Paul Menzel wrote:
> Dear Mark,
>

> Am Sonntag, den 14.03.2010, 09:56 +0000 schrieb Mark Greenwood:
>
> […]
>
> > I'm running Skype 2.1 beta and Pulseaudio 0.9.19 on Kubuntu 9.10.
>
> […]
>
> > Any ideas on how to go about making it work?
>
> have you read [1] which is referenced by [2].
>
> But before you report back with the debug information, could you please
> try the current release 0.9.21 or the one from Git (master or
> stable-queue). It should not be too hard to build that packages with
> `git-buildpackage` or `dpkg-buildpackage`.

Thanks. I specifically didn't want to report it as a bug because of [1]. I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me 'just do this...'. There is an ubuntu PPA for version 0.9.21 so I will install that and test it, though of course I am reliant on the patience of my freinds for skype testing :-)

Mark