[pulseaudio-discuss] Documentation for developers

Michał Sawicz michal at sawicz.net
Fri Mar 19 15:40:18 PDT 2010

Dnia 2010-03-20, sob o godzinie 09:27 +1100, Brendon Costa pisze:
> Is there any documentation or sample source for developers wanting to
> use the pulseaudio Async API for their applications (apart from the
> doxygen API documentation)?
>
> I have been using the doxygen generated documentation, but it has some
> big holes in it. I plan on implementing a small app using most of the
> features available in the Async API to learn how to use pulseaudio as
> a first stage.
>
> Would anyone find it helpful if once I am done with my sample
> application that I list all the specific things I am coming across
> that I think are missing in the doxygen documentation?

Taking from
http://www.mail-archive.com/pulseaudio-discuss@mail.0pointer.de/msg04872.html
I suppose there is not much more - pavumeter's code, there are some
samples floating around like
http://pulseaudio.org/wiki/SampleAsyncDeviceList, too.

And I suppose the answer for your last question is Yes, by all means,
Yes! ;)

--
Cheers
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz