[pulseaudio-discuss] RFC: Including a streams corked status in the get_info() callback.

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Oct 4 11:56:45 PDT 2010

Hi,

Here is a patch against git master that includes whether or not the
stream is corked in the subscription callback.

I need to access this information in Phonon where I do not have direct
access to the pa_stream* (and thus cannot use pa_stream_is_corked()) and
have to rely on the subscription system.

I will use this detail to automatically pause (and maybe unpause) and
Phonon applications when a stream is corked (thus doing what
module-x11-cork-request more or less completely fails to achieve in most
cases).

Any objections?

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]