[pulseaudio-discuss] Switching devices by application

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Oct 11 06:32:26 PDT 2010

'Twas brillig, and Patrick Ben Koetter at 11/10/10 14:10 did gyre and
gimble:
> Sent to the list, but it hangs in there because the attachment is too big.
> Want me to ZIP it and send it again? Send it to you offlist? Release it from
> mailmans moderation list (not that I could...)?

It's OK, I'll just wait until it escapes the moderation queue...
Annoyingly I'm not a list admin so I can't push it through myself... I
think we need to up the size limit anyway... will try and get that done
if I can wake Lennart up :D

If you like, slap the data in a pastebin (e.g. www.fpaste.org) and post
the link (and the attachment when it comes through can be a more
permanent record :))

Cheers

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]