[pulseaudio-discuss] Semaphore lockup when using threaded mainloops excessively

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Apr 1 04:02:03 PDT 2011

'Twas brillig, and Daniel Mack at 31/03/11 18:16 did gyre and gimble:
> Could you try to run multiple instances of the test binary at the same time?

Yeah, I should be able to get around to this on Sunday... doubt I will
manage before then sadly.

Does anyone else have any idea about the startup backtrace Daniel has...
this is obviously rather worrying...

(just out of curiosity, I presume there is no chance you're accidentally
using your system PA's modules or similar wierdness? (especially
libpulsecommon.so which is unversioned - perhaps stracing will help
double check).

There may be some titbits of info here, tho' it's a little out of date now:

http://colin.guthr.ie/2010/09/compiling-and-running-pulseaudio-from-git/

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]