[pulseaudio-discuss] Semaphore lockup when using threaded mainloops excessively

Maarten Bosmans mkbosmans at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 02:25:48 PDT 2011

2011/4/5 Daniel Mack <zonque at gmail.com>:
> Was anyone able to reproduce this? The test is called "connect-stress"
> in the mainline tree.

As I said on IRC, I was able to reproduce this on Ubuntu, but it
needed two connect-stress running in parallel to get the daemon to
fail.

How are you coming along with investigating the source of the problem?
May be a git bisect is helpful here to determine where the bug originated.

I guess we are looking for a place where a message get pushed onto the
queue with an uninitialized memchunk parameter.

> Daniel

Maarten