[pulseaudio-discuss] keys for raop server

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Mon Apr 11 05:09:14 PDT 2011

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 12:39:38 +0200, Tomasz Torcz <tomek at pipebreaker.pl>
wrote:
>  Some interested in adding server functionality to PA,
> using attached key?

On a side note, I understood (from an Apple AirPort engineer) that there
is no need to do the cryptographic stuff to SEND to an ApEx. If it's true,
then many hoops in PulseAudio and VLC's RAOP outputs are nasically
redumdant.

Of course, for an RAOP input, you do need the cryptography (if the remote
client asks). I'm not sure how well this fits into PulseAudio though? It
does not have a decoder for Apple Lossless, does it?

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.remlab.net/