[pulseaudio-discuss] pa_simple_free froze

patrick patrick at 11h11.com
Wed Apr 6 23:37:01 PDT 2011

hi everyone,

i am currently developing a voice recognition application (gui for
julius) and we have a problem with the simple API:

calling pa_simple_free(s); doesn't goes beyond that. stick there
forever. anyone have an idea why (is it because the buffer is not empty,
a thread with a thread, ...)?

someone on irc told me that using the full API might help, but do you
think it's doable to redo this kind of code with the full API:

http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/590602/

thank you very much, hopefully will get this problem fixed.
pat