[pulseaudio-discuss] rygel mediaserver

Gunnar Aastrand Grimnes gunnar.grimnes at dfki.de
Wed Apr 13 11:11:26 PDT 2011

A tiny bit more detail - I tried running wireshark while trying to play
the stream, the WDTV asks for the stream:

HEAD /listen/source/alsa_output.pci-0000_00_06.1.analog-stereo.monitor
HTTP/1.0\r\n
[...]

And pulseaudio responds:

HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error\n

:)

The body returned contains no more useful info.

Testing the same with curl give the same result:

curl -I
http://localhost:4714/listen/source/alsa_input.pci-0000_00_06.1.analog-stereo
HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error
Connection: close
Cache-Control: no-cache
Expires: 0
Server: pulseaudio/0.9.22

Actually HTTP GET'ing the stream with curl works fine.

I made a ticket: http://pulseaudio.org/ticket/933

Cheers!

- Gunnar