[pulseaudio-discuss] Need help to enable echo cancel in pulseaudio

ABDUL MOIZ abdulmoiz786 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 00:11:11 PDT 2011

Hi Arun,

         I have solved this issue. the problem was rate. I have set
rate=8000 in gst-pipeline.

But I am facing this problem.
When I unload the module-suspend-on-idle able to load echo module. and then
again load module-suspend-on-idle.

I have tried gst-launch-0.10 pulsesrc device=hw:0,0 ! pulsesink
device=plughw:0,7 but not able execute.

Does PA echo-cancel module support for USB mic?

Regards
Abdul Moiz

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 7:33 PM, Arun Raghavan <arun.raghavan at collabora.co.uk